Public Relation and Marketing Executive Job Description:
BML Istisharat is seeking a highly skilled, creative, self-motivated and dynamic PR and Marketing
Midlevel Executive to promote BML Istisharat products and services while strengthening the company
This is an offer for a full time job located in Beirut – Lebanon.
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Cooperate with BML Istisharat management, products managers and sales team to:
- In a first phase: closely work with the specialized re-branding and website development firm
being engaged by BML Istisharat to:
- Modernize The Company’s brand identity, prints and digital communications
- Revised company and products logos;
- Key colors, colors palette, fonts and corporate typefaces, style for images;
- Business cards template;
- Company and products presentation templates;
- Letter head template;
- Company and products brochures.
- Design and Develop a new website.
- Then continuously:
- Maintain the content of the company’s deployed website;
- Make use of a Sales and Marketing CRM tool and maintain the database detailing:
- BML Istisharat customers including the implemented products / modules,
- BML Istisharat distributors including their contractual terms, target KPIs, recent
projects and clientele coverage initiatives,
- Potential prospects including their current solutions and identified needs;
- Take in charge the relationships with partners,
- Plan publicity strategies and campaigns;
- Develop annual PR plan (with associated budget) using appropriate strategies and tactics;
- Maintain relationships with magazines / rankings organizations;
- Write and produce presentations and press releases;
- Organize and attend promotional events;
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Maintain marketing materials in collaboration with the designing and printing firms;
- Ensure general communication with clients;
- Gather, compile, analyze and distribute relevant market data;
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports;
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a relevant degree in the subject matter: Marketing, Public Relation, Communication.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, PR and communication.
- Application software market sector knowledgeable; Banking and Insurance being an added
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in marketing strategies development and maintenance.
- Creative with ability to prioritize and plan.
- Good IT skill (office tools and web content); Experience in the use of CRM tools would be a
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility and ability to undertake multiple tasks within time constraints.