Full Time Job - Beirut Lebanon - Ref 16/11
Responsibilitites and Duties:
- 2 years in Oracle Development Tools.
- Oracle Applications Framework.
- Manipulating XML.
- Prefered knowledge of web framework technologies (JAVA & HTML).
- Basic understanding of finance:
- General Ledger (GL)
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Cash Management (CM)
- Basic understanding of Distribution System:
- Order Management (OM)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Inventory (INV)
- Ability to read and understand requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Desire to self-educate to close technical gaps.
- Desire to increase breadth of knowledge.
- Comfortable conmmunicating and writhing in English.
- French and Arabic are a plus
- Oracle Applications Development and Support.
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Business Computing.
- Reporting to ERP Development Manager.
- 8am to 5pm - One hour for lunch: Monday through Friday.
- 8am to 1pm - On Saturdays. Saturdays are off in August.
- Profit sharing, private insurance after one year.